Beautiful, Energy Efficient Windows Professionally Installed in Springfield, VA
If you are in the market for new windows in Springfield, VA, you can count on Shiner Exteriors to be the experienced, reliable contractor you need to improve the aesthetics and energy efficiency of your home. As a locally-owned and -operated home improvement company since 1981, Shiner has earned a reputation for exemplary customer service and workmanship throughout Northern Virginia.
Shiner gives homeowners in Springfield who are considering new windows plenty of style options, including:
- Single hung – Made with only one sliding sash, usually the bottom sash
- Double hung – Divided into two sashes, each of which can slide up and down
- Casement – Hinged on the side, with a sash that compresses when closed to inhibit air transfer
- Awning – Small, hinged windows found near the ceiling above doors or other windows
- Slider – Windows that allow the sash to open horizontally, rather than vertically
- Bay & Bow – Bay windows have three sections that project outward from a room; bow windows have four or more sections that curve outward from a room
- Geometrical styles – Windows that are circles, triangles, or any other shapes you can imagine
- Architectural – Modern takes on classic window styles, from colonial to contemporary
Shiner is a locally-owned and family-run home improvement company that is dedicated to serving the residents of Springfield, VA, and communities throughout Northern Virginia. We are here for the long haul, and our installers have extensive training in installing windows of all kinds. If you are interested in improving the energy efficiency and appearance of your home in Springfield, contact Shiner today to set up a consultation about new windows. We are licensed, bonded and insured in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.