What Type of Gutter Is Best?
While all too often overlooked, gutters are an important part of your home. That’s because they help to protect it from structural damage and basement and landscape flooding by diverting water away from the walls and foundation. If the gutters on your home are not functioning properly or are looking worse for wear, you’ll want to invest in new gutters. However, with so many different options available, you’ll find yourself asking “what type of gutter is best?” Fortunately, the answer to that question is pretty straightforward—seamless gutters are the best.
Why Seamless Gutters?
Seamless gutters are the best type of gutter because they:
- Are made from one long piece of material, so you won’t have to worry about water leaking through the cracks like you do with sectional gutters
- Are rolled out on site during the installation process, ensuring they fit around your home perfectly
- Don’t have joints where debris can accumulate and clog, so you won’t have to worry about cleaning them out all of the time
- Are available in multiple color options, so you can find one that matches your home beautifully
- Don’t have joints and fasteners every few feet, making them much more aesthetically pleasing than sectional gutters
Trust Shiner Exteriors to Install Seamless Gutters on Your Home
Homeowners who live in the Northern Virginia, Maryland, or Washington D.C. area should turn to Shiner Exteriors when they want seamless gutters installed on their homes. That’s because we use high-quality products, offer expert installation, and take pride in providing outstanding customer service. Contact us today to learn more.