Professional Vinyl Window Installer Serving Northern Virginia
As a premier vinyl window installer in the Washington, D.C.-Northern Virginia-Maryland region, Shiner Exteriors has earned its great reputation for customer service and workmanship. We consistently are awarded an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau, and please feel free to read our reviews on Angi.
We have served the capital region since 1981, and we’ve proven over and over that our clients’ interests are always our highest priority. That’s one reason so much of our business comes from repeat customers. They come back to us when they need a vinyl window installer or any kind of interior or exterior home improvement project performed.
Our Window Styles
Here is a sampling of the kinds of vinyl windows we offer:
- Bay & Bow – bay windows have three sections that project outward from a room; bow windows have four or more sections that curve outward from a room
- Single hung – made with only one sliding sash, usually the bottom sash
- Double hung – divided into two main sections (sashes), each of which can slide up and down
- Transom – small, hinged windows found near the ceiling above doors or other windows
- Casement – opens from the side, with casement sash that compresses on the frame when closed to inhibit heat transfer
- Architectural – modern takes on classic window styles, from colonial to contemporary
- Slider – windows that allow the sash to open horizontally, rather than vertically
Shiner is a licensed, bonded, and insured vinyl window installer in the states of Virginia and Maryland, as well as the District of Columbia. We proudly offer the finest vinyl windows from Gaithersburg to Fredericksburg, from Alexandria to Middleburg, and everywhere in between. Contact Shiner today to schedule an onsite assessment and estimate from one of the most reliable, efficient, professionally run home improvement companies in the capital region.