Solar Powered Skylight Installed in Washington, D.C., Reston, Alexandria, Potomac & Elsewhere
Shiner Exteriors proudly installs the Velux solar powered skylight, the new “Fresh Air.” This innovative skylight provides our customers in Washington, D.C., and elsewhere in the region a combination of natural light, simplified fresh air ventilation and circulation, and potential cost savings through a federal tax credit.
The VELUX solar powered skylight uses a solar panel to capture any available sunlight and recharge an efficient, completely concealed battery-powered operator and control system. The “Fresh Air” skylight also:
- Requires no wiring, which allows for easy, cost-effective installation
- Works on cloudy days and with indirect sunlight
- Includes an integrated rain sensor to close the window automatically in inclement weather
- Includes laminated inner pane of glass to guard against shattering
- Has options for eight different factory-installed blinds
Installing your new solar powered skylight is only one of many home improvement services Shiner can provide. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. Because we are so versatile, we can give your home or place of business in Washington, Reston, Alexandria, Potomac, or anyplace else in the area a complete update with new siding, a new roof, and a new solar powered skylight from VELUX.
Contact us today to schedule an on-site evaluation and request a quote in Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., and communities throughout the capital region.