Roofing Tear Off in Arlington, Fairfax, Oakton & Elsewhere in Northern Virginia, Maryland & Metro D.C.
When is roofing tear off necessary? In general, the older the roof, the more likely it will require a complete tear off and replacement. Shiner Exteriors is committed to doing everything we can to make your roofing experience as smooth as possible in Arlington, Fairfax, Oakton, or elsewhere in the Metro D.C. region. If that means a roof layover is feasible, we will let you know. If not, we’ll let you know that, too, because we will always be up front with you.
Shiner has served Northern Virginia, Washington, and Maryland since 1981, always with a commitment to providing the best customer service in area. We are a bonded, licensed, and insured home improvement contractor in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia, and we only use the finest materials during a roofing tear off and replacement. In addition, we guarantee a clean work space every day the project is ongoing. Plus, don’t forget to ask about our 5-year workmanship warranties on new roofs.
A roofing tear off might be required if:
- Your roof already has more than one layer, because code requirements rarely permit more than two layers of roofing
- If there are spongy areas when walking on the roof, an indication of bad decking and/or dry rot
- If there is not enough water protection and ice dams have become a problem in the face of regular sub-freezing temperatures
- If incompatible shingles have been used in a previous overlay
- If the current roof is simply beyond repair
If you believe you might need a roofing tear off and replacement for your residential or commercial building, contact Shiner today for a consultation. We proudly serve Arlington, Fairfax, Oakton, McLean, Great Falls, Vienna, Reston, Alexandria, Falls Church, Potomac, Leesburg, Bethesda, and other cities in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.