Family-Owned Roofing Company Serving Rose Hill, VA
When you need new roofing in Rose Hill, VA, superior workmanship and materials are critical to providing your home with the protection it needs and the appearance you desire. No one understands how important those things are better than the home improvement professionals at Shiner Exteriors. After more than three decades of serving Northern Virginia and elsewhere, Shiner has perfected the roof replacement process. We’ve completed more than 16,000 projects for thousands of satisfied customers since opening our doors for business in 1981.
Our roofing experts can enhance the beauty of your Rose Hill home with virtually any material and style you can imagine, including:
- Shingles – one of the most popular house roof materials, asphalt shingles give homes lovely curb appeal, and also provide homeowners with warranty lengths of 30 years to a lifetime
- Cedar shake and shingle – have a unique, rustic appearance and also help reflect heat away from the attic
- Tile – popular in the southeastern United States, tile roofs come in a wide range of colors. A tile house roof is also durable, easy to maintain, and energy efficient
- Slate – a natural stone that combines the benefits of fire resistance, water resistance, durability, strength, and incredible beauty
- Metal – copper, steel and other materials known for outstanding durability and energy efficiency
In addition to being roofing experts that homeowners in Rose Hill can rely on, the home improvement technicians at Shiner are highly skilled in handling the complex materials and construction details of modern roofs. From the initial inspection, to product selection, to installation, to service, Shiner is committed to an exemplary customer experience from start to finish.
Contact our family-owned and -operated roofing company today to schedule an inspection and receive an estimate for our service on your house or place of business in Rose Hill, VA. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.