What Kind of Roofing Material Should You Have Installed on Your Reston, VA, Home?
When the time comes to have new roofing installed on your home in Reston, Virginia, you will be faced with a lot of decisions. Perhaps the most difficult of these decisions is what material you would like your roof to be made from. There are many materials available, but no matter what you choose, remember that even the most beautiful and durable roofing options may fail to meet your expectations if it isn’t installed by technicians who are reliable and experienced. Fortunately, when you choose Shiner Exteriors to install your roof, you’ll be working with a company that has more than 30 years of home improvement experience and one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
At Shiner Exteriors we provide premium versions of the most sought-after roof materials for homes in Reston, VA, including:
- Asphalt shingles – You may choose asphalt because of its low upfront cost, or the fact that it comes in a wide variety of colors and styles, allowing you to express your aesthetic tastes.
- Slate – Slate roofing can be a great choice because of its resistance to warping and curling. Also it is affordably priced and inexpensive to repair if needed.
- Cedar – This material is eye-catching and can give your home a rustic look that makes it stand out from others in the neighborhood.
- Metal – Metal roofing is weather and fire resistant, so it can easily stand the test of time. A metal roof can also boost your home’s energy efficiency.
- Synthetic – Our synthetic roofs are nearly maintenance free, and very easy to clean, so you don’t have to worry about upkeep costs.
- And more
The roofing material you choose will depend on a number of factors, including your home’s architectural character, your budget, and your energy-saving goals. But, whatever roofing material you wish to have on your Reston, VA, home, choose the home improvement experts, Shiner Exteriors, for your installation needs.