New Roofing Installed for Homeowners in Oakton, VA
When you need new roofing for your home in Oakton, VA, superior workmanship and materials are vital. There really is no other way to ensure that your roof provides the protection you need and the curb appeal you want. No one grasps the importance of a well-made roof better than the professionals at Shiner Exteriors. After more than 30 years of installing roofs for homeowners and custom home builders, Shiner has refined the house roofing process to an art. That’s why thousands of customers throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., have trusted us over the years and decades.
With more than 16,000 home improvement projects completed in Oakton and the surrounding areas, Shiner has amassed a wealth of experience to ensure your new roof meets your every expectation. Our roofing specialists can provide you with virtually any roofing material and style, including:
- Asphalt shingles – The most popular roofing material in the Capital region and throughout the rest of the U.S.
- Cedar shake and shingles – Provide a unique, rustic appearance with relatively low maintenance
- Tile – Come in a wide range of colors and designs, with easy maintenance
- Slate – A natural stone that combines the benefits of fire resistance, water resistance, durability, strength, and incredible beauty
- Copper and other metal – Known for outstanding durability and energy efficiency, metal roofs are a top house roofing choice for homeowners who plan to live there a long time
In addition to being greatly experienced installing and repairing all types of roofing, the experts at Shiner Exteriors are highly skilled in the construction and year-to-year maintenance of today’s complex roofing systems. Also, from product selection to installation to service, every one of Shiner’s representatives is committed to providing a positive customer experience.
Contact Shiner today to schedule a detailed inspection and receive an estimate on new roofing for your home in Oakton, VA. Shiner is a licensed, bonded, and insured home improvement contractor in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.