Copyright © 2004-2011 Shiner Exteriors All Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise provided, all content provided on this website is Copyright © 2004-2011 Shiner Exteriors. Some content contained on this website may contain other copyright information and proprietary notices specific to such content. Shiner Exteriors is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of its people.
Shiner Exteriors® and SQE Points Program® are a registered marks ® of Shiner Exteriors. All other trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the website is acceptance to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws.
1. The trademarks, logos, and service names contained on our website are registered and common law Trademarks of Shiner Exteriors. Nothing contained on our Web site should not be used without the written permission of Shiner Exteriors.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of Shiner Exteriors.
3. Though Shiner Exteriors makes reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, Shiner Exteriors makes no guarantees to its accuracy.
4. Shiner Exteriors is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our website. Your linking from our website to other websites is at your own risk.
5. Shiner Exteriors is under no obligation to monitor content posted in chat rooms or message boards, linked sites, or client sites, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content for any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any laws, be considered a criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any laws, be considered a criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability.
6. Shiner Exteriors may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting, and thus you are bound by any revisions made.